There are 3 methods for transferring music files to your Aurender.
- In many cases, the simplest way is to use Conductor's built-in "Smart Copy" feature. You can transfer music using Smart Copy from an external USB drive, or from a NAS/network shared folder on your home network. See the links below for details on how to use the Smart Copy process.
- Smart Copy music files from an external USB drive -
- Smart Copy music files from a NAS or shared folder -
- Aurender music servers are also accessible on your home network from a Mac or PC, and you can transfer files over your local area network by following the guides below.
- Transfer music files over LAN using a Mac -
- Transfer music files over LAN using a Windows PC -
- If you use an ACS Manager enabled model (ACS10/ACS100/A30), use the ACS/A30 Manager app's "Copy/Move/Delete" utility for easy file transfers to your Aurender's internal storage.