No. It is not possible to extract DSD files from SACDs with a normal optical CD drive. This can only be done with special equipment which defeats SACD encryption technology. When ripping SACDs, ACS will rip the stereo "red book" layer of your hybrid SACDs. It cannot rip single-layer SACDs which can only be played in an SACD player.
Articles in this section
- What file types and resolutions are supported by Aurender music servers?
- Does Aurender support DSD256 or DSD512 files?
- Why are artist and/or album names not appearing for my content, or why is the content listed as "Unknown"?
- Can ACS10 rip DSD files from SACDs?
- Does Aurender support internet radio or other streaming services (besides TIDAL, Qobuz)?
- How do I manually clear the SSD drive cache?
- Can ACS10 play CDs in "real time" like a CD player?
- What if I do not have an Ethenet/LAN connection in my listening room?
- What does the "HDD" light on my Aurender screen indicate?
- Do I need an iPad to run the Aurender Conductor App?