You can delete a cached file by pressing and holding the file name in the playlist as shown in the screenshot below.
Articles in this section
- What file types and resolutions are supported by Aurender music servers?
- Does Aurender support DSD256 or DSD512 files?
- Why are artist and/or album names not appearing for my content, or why is the content listed as "Unknown"?
- Can ACS10 rip DSD files from SACDs?
- Does Aurender support internet radio or other streaming services (besides TIDAL, Qobuz)?
- How do I manually clear the SSD drive cache?
- Can ACS10 play CDs in "real time" like a CD player?
- What if I do not have an Ethenet/LAN connection in my listening room?
- What does the "HDD" light on my Aurender screen indicate?
- Do I need an iPad to run the Aurender Conductor App?